“Birmingham Speech & Hearing did a great job getting my hearing back to where it needed to be. The 30-day free trial on hearing aids was a great way for me to learn if this was going to solve my problem. And the staff is so friendly!”
~ David W.
Our Audiology Services
Birmingham Speech and Hearing Associates provides a comprehensive range of hearing health care services for adults and children including:
- Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Sales, Fittings, & Repairs
- Hearing Aid Adjustments
- Hearing Aid Consultations
- Earpieces for Musicians, Phones, Swimming, etc.
- Alerting Systems
- Amplifiers (TV & Telephone)
- Affordable FM Systems
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Lipreading Classes
- Auditory Processing Evaluations
- Services for the Hearing Impaired in Local Area School Systems
- Oaktree: Moisture Control by Oaktree
- (great products for the summer months!)
Hearing Aid Maintenance / Repair
Our audiologist is able to perform many minor repairs/maintenance in the office: tubing, cleaning, replacing of battery doors, etc. More involved problems may require manufacturer repair.
We also offer the EarQ 4-Year Secure Warranty on all EarQ hearing aids, providing four years of protection for your devices.